ENHANCING THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE
WHOLE CHILD & FOSTERING JEWISH VALUES
SUMMER AT YALDAYNU
Summer at Yaldaynu is the perfect way to spend hot days in New York City! Our programs are a perfect mixture of indoor and outdoor activities, based on the children’s developmental needs. Led by our experienced faculty, our program includes highlights such as:
Arts & Crafts
In addition, we are excited to offer swimming lessons for children who are at least 3 years-old during afternoon programming. Space is limited. Reserve your spot early!
June 20 - July 29
(no camp on Monday, July 4th)
2s & 3s
Option 1: June 20-July 8 (First 3 Weeks) OR July 11- July 29 (Second 3 Weeks)
3 Days/ 3 Weeks- $1,450
4 Days/ 3 Weeks- $1,700
5 Days/ 3 Weeks- $1,950
Option 2: June 21-July 29 (Full 6 weeks) M-F 9am-1pm
3 Days/6 Weeks- $2,650
4 Days/6 Weeks- $2,850
5 Days/6 Weeks- $3,000
Option 3: 5 Days/6 Weeks M-Th 9am-3pm; F 9am-1pm $3,500 (Best Value)
4s & 5s and 3s & 4s
Option 1: 5 Days/5 Weeks M-F 9am-1pm $2,800
Option 2: 5 Days/6 Weeks M-F 9am-1pm $3,000
Option 3: 5 Days/6 Weeks M-Th 9am-3pm; F 9am-1pm $3,900 (includes 2 afternoons of swim lessons)
Option 4: 5 Days/6 Weeks M-Th 9am-3pm; F 9am-1pm $4,400 (Best Value) (includes 4 afternoons of swim lessons)
- Children must be 2 years old by June 20, 2022.
- There is a $300 non-refundable deposit due when registering.
- Payment is due in full by March 2022.
- There will be no refunds or reduction in fees for absence, changes or withdrawals.
- Payment options: You can pay online via Zelle (contact email: email@example.com) or check (should be made payable to Yaldaynu Center, Inc.)